Collection, Use, and Sharing of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you (for example, name, address, telephone number, email address etc.) when you fill in registration forms. We may also extract relevant personal data from other information that you provide, for example, from your CV. Please do not submit such personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
We may also collect personal information we’ve found from other websites that display information about you publically. For example, Social Media, your profile on your current employer’s network, any press articles about you or any public listing of your profile.
By using this website, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the website services and developing our business which includes (without limitation):
• administer your account with us;
• personalizing your visits to the website to improve the services provided to you;
• connecting you to employers;
• identify visitors to the website;
• carry out research on users’ demographics;
• enhancing your personal profile with information collected from publically available sources;
• informing you about the latest changes to the website, products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting provided that you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes;
• customer service and support;
• communicating (and personalizing such communication) with you;
• conducting market research;
• And carrying out technical and statistical analysis to measure the performance of our services and the website.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization. We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to relevant third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganization of our business.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information. This information is used to contact you for jobs applied on our website.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
You can verify this by looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The information are kept in a secure environment.